Instagram name: elizabek_mk

Friday 26 May 2017

Car Fix Logo

Moodboard:
Progress:
The first part is what I started off with, my moodboard. In my progress you can see that the logo changed towards the end of the work. It changed because the original logo was a bit too busy and complicated and it could not just be in black and white. So I simplified the logo and made it only black and white. I started with just placing the logo over the top of the car fix font and then decided that if the car was a little smaller and taller it looked a little like the A in CAR, so I place the car into the text and carried on working with that. Then I wanted a background to finish it all off, so I used yellow because it is a colour that reminds me of cheap. I liked the idea of using the shape, a circle, because it to be a circle makes the company seem safe and if it had corners it would be like areas you can hurt yourself or your car. So a circle made it seem that there are no bumps in the business and everything moves smoothly



Final Black and White Logo:



Final Colour Logo:
T-shirt:

Back of T-shirt:

Business Cards:



No comments:

Post a Comment